Design your own photobook for £6.50 delivered

What's the deal?

Tesco is currently offering cut price photobooks for £6.50 including delivery. This is basically a design your own photo album. Simply upload your photos and format them then tesco will send you the finished product in a bound book with a linen cover. These normally retail for around £15-20, so this is a good price and it makes an ideal pressie; snap it up while you can!

How to get your cheap photobook

1. Go to the Tesco photo website and download the special photobook design software.
2. Upload up to 25 photos to include in your book and design how you want the pages to look - you can change layout and borders aswell as adding text. Make sure you opt for a simple linen cover with no cover title otherwise you will be charged more than £6.50.
3. Click on 'File' then 'order' to complete the order process.
4. In the promotional box enter the code 'LINENCOVER08' on the shipping address page and £9.98 will be deducted from the total price.

Any catches?

The offer is open until midnight 8 June.

This note has been added to the top of the discussion to provide a fully researched explanation. Many thanks to MoneySaver Bucky for the top spot!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Bucky
    Bucky Posts: 257 Forumite
    http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/ap_book_download.jsp

Ensure you use the correct codes as shown on the site and the total should come to £6.49 delivered.
  • broclo
    broclo Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    Bucky wrote: »
    http://www.tescophoto.com/wpp/tesco/ap_book_download.jsp

Ensure you use the correct codes as shown on the site and the total should come to £6.49 delivered.
    Oh cheers op...was hoping something was going to come up within the next week. So chuffed :T
  • hiya,
    great find!
    but, does anyone know if you can do this with a mac? (tescos software is not compatible!). can you use the normal photo ordering bit or something?
    I guess not.....but thought i'd give it a try!
    Thanks,
    c x
  • ALUAP_3
    ALUAP_3 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Have spent 2 hours putting my album together to find that the code is not working...HELP!!!
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    hiya,
    great find!
    but, does anyone know if you can do this with a mac? (tescos software is not compatible!). can you use the normal photo ordering bit or something?
    I guess not.....but thought i'd give it a try!
    Thanks,
    c x

Doesnt work with a mac - theres a nother post on this somewhere with more info - shall go find the link :http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=913463
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • ALUAP_3
    ALUAP_3 Posts: 15 Forumite
    REALLY frustrated with this......now my album won't load properly and can't get to checkout. Have phoned Tesco customer services, but they weren't able to help. Giving up now.
  • The Tesco website describes the photobook you get for £4.99 as a small photobook which from their pricing page is A5 size so not 280mm x 210 mm as described in the op.
  • Have just done an album too! and the code wasn't accepted...duh....it took me so long to do, I couldn't abandon it, but it was £21.47, quite competative with other sites, hope the quality is good, but very annoyed that the code didn't work, especially as it told me I could only use it the once!!
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Have just done an album too! and the code wasn't accepted...duh....it took me so long to do, I couldn't abandon it, but it was £21.47, quite competative with other sites, hope the quality is good, but very annoyed that the code didn't work, especially as it told me I could only use it the once!!

It says you can only use it once but I used mine a couple of times.

You need to make sure you select the correct options

A5 Hardback from the first menu then when you're ready to send, choose Linen Cover and the slect the ones that are free - it offered me a leather bound one that was £2 something. Then add the code and wait for it to load up - when you get the final screen it should tell you that the £9.98 has been taken off.
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • pringy
    pringy Posts: 252 Forumite
    worked fine for me delivered really quickly and excellent quality, i was really happy with it, its a fathers day present for my OH from our baby boy and its fab (bet he cries when he opens it lol) xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure