TALKTALK woes.

Comments

• macman wrote: »
    The usual kind of offer they have is '6m at half price'. However, if they then increase the base price, which is permissible, your half price increases accordingly.
    I suggest you check the T&C's closely.

I'm not arguing with you over the point, which is completely correct.

What I do take exception to is the dirty tactic of signing me up to a certain price, then 3 weeks later raising it.
    Especially after I was promised a certain deal for 6 moths, and a certain price for the next 2 years.

Hiding the right to change the price at the bottom of the smallest print is hardly fair or just.

But tp be frank, they can raise to £100 per month if they like, after the disgusting behaviour they have shown, they wont get a single penny from me.
  • Swipe wrote: »
    I briefly contemplated moving from plusnet to talk talk to save a few quid. After reading this, I will definitely not be doing so.

Quite rightly to.
    PlusNet may not be perfect, but at least they try.
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Some would say TT are very trying. ;)
  • diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Mirrors my experience, even the CEO's office staff were rude, liars & constantly talked over me.

Make a complaint to Ofcom.
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • virgin11
    virgin11 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Diamonds you know how to pick your isps dont you Talk Talk and Orange.What lucky company have your business now.(joke)
  • virgin11 wrote: »
    Diamonds you know how to pick your isps dont you Talk Talk and Orange.What lucky company have your business now.(joke)

That did make me laugh!

On a serious note, all of these companies are the same really, faceless, rude, and don't think twice about the customer keeping them in business.

I have been with BT (awful) talktalk (the worst) BE (ok) O2 (ok) and PlusNet (best of them) at least thats my experiance any way.

I'm a !!!!!!, I believe in giving my money to the most deserving cause, so when the likes of BT offered me pittiful line speed and awful customer service, I demanded the contract was ended and migrated to BE for 12, who were good but expensive, I then went to O2 who were ok but nothing special, then onto PlusNet for 2 years, who were good/excellent, then presently talktalk for a disappointing 3 weeks... so it's back to PlusNet.

If a company wants my hard earned cash, they can give me a decent service for them.

I try my hardest to please my customers, why can't a company with a vast resource do the same?
  • Well a quick update.

The staff at the TT forum have acknowledged my complaint to the CEO office...

But they then banned me from the forum saying they can't do anything more to help!!

In other words my constant badgering for action on the forum is making them look bad.

The customer service goes from disgraceful to just plain nothing!
  • Still no contact from these clowns!!!!

What am I supposed to de to get a response?

It's such an outrage that it is actually funny now!

I will not give up though.
  • A quick update:

I emailed the talktalk forum mods to ask why I had been banned from posting, this is the reply.

Subject
    The TalkTalk Members Forums Contact Us Form - Account

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Mark Davies) 09/11/2012 09.19 AM
    Hi Devonian,

The issue has been escalated to the CEO's Office who will contact you to take the matter further. Once an issue is raised to the CEO's Office all action must be taken by the CEO's Office, so we would not be able to assist you further via the forum. The forum account closes once your services with TalkTalk are disconnected, as an active account is required for forum participation.

As the issue is now being handled by the CEO's Office you will be contacted to discuss your issues further.

regards

Mark
    Online Community Department
    Auto-Response 07/11/2012 05.26 PM
    Thank you for contacting us.

Your incident number is 121107-003560. Please keep this safe as you will need to use this number in the subject line of any emails you send us about this issue.

We aim to respond to your email within 24 hours.

Kind Regards,

TalkTalk Members Support

TalkTalk Group Limited
    Registered in England and Wales No. 6534112
    Registered Address: 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AJ

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.

Customer By Email (**************) 07/11/2012 05.26 PM
    The following message was sent to you via the The TalkTalk Members Forums Contact Us form by Devonian.

Please reinstate my account.
    I have on going issues that need addressing.

By your attempt at censorship, you are just making thing's worse.

What a load of rubbish.

I contacted the CEO myself via a registered letter some 2 weeks ago, and I am still awaiting a reply.

Fobbed off, AGAIN.
  • FINALLY!
    A letter from the talktalk CEO office.

The complaints manager has tried to contact me... on the very number they disconnected.... so was unable to get through... surprisingly.
    Any way she has given me a 0330 number to call her back.

She said she is very concerned about the seriousness of my complaint, and would like to put things right WITH OUT further regulator involvement.

Funny that.

I have just rang the number, and got through.... to voice mail!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure