Application - 3 interesting facts about yourself

2»

Comments

• elfen
    elfen Posts: 10,213 Forumite
    Can you curl your tongue?
    The asking about pets is to see if you have experience with animals and different types of animals - so how you'd cope with questions about dog food and cat toys. (Isn't it PAH who let dogs in their shop or is that me having a moment and imagining it?)
    ** Total debt: £6950.82 ± May NSDs 1/10 **
    ** Fat Bum Shrinking: -7/56lbs **
    **SPC 2012 #1498 -£152 and 1499 ***
    I do it all because I'm scared.
  • top_drawer_2
    top_drawer_2 Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    ceridwen wrote: »
    ...and if I had to put 3 interesting facts about myself they'd probably never employ me (whadda I mean "probably"...:rotfl:).

(QUOTE]
    daska wrote: »
    Think carefully before choosing hobbies that are likely to result in them paying sick leave for illness or injury (extreme sports), indicate that you have/want children (going to the zoo), you do in isolation or are generally considered really 'sad' (trainspotting).

:D

Damm Ive put that I have a past life as a stripper, have 15 cats or that I am a dogger ...... No seriously, I am pretty conventional but hopefully not in a weird way more kind of old-fashioned ... I can knit, I dressmake and I enjoy cooking and am researching having a veg garden (mainly to help me with feeding my guinea pigs).

elfen wrote: »
    The asking about pets is to see if you have experience with animals and different types of animals - so how you'd cope with questions about dog food and cat toys. (Isn't it PAH who let dogs in their shop or is that me having a moment and imagining it?)

I can't curl my tongue .......... I have two guinea pigs tho. LOL I think I could cope better than the current staff with questions - one of their senior staff told me I should have my GP's neutured to stop them fighting :eek::eek::eek: totally wrong advice:eek::eek::eek:

Jen
  • If you get an interview why don't you turn the tables and ask the interviewers the same questions at the end!!!!!! A friend of mine did just this at the 'any questions ' stage and asked hers if they were a biscuit what type would they be and why? Luckily for her she got the job.
    Do you do any voluntary work or belong to a club. I've got an NVQ level 1 in carpentry and joinery which is nothing to do with my job! Have you recently studied something or taken up an interest? What about completing something that challenged or scared you at the time but you felt good about afterwards!! Who knows?
  • bestpud
    bestpud Posts: 11,048 Forumite
    elfen wrote: »

Yes they do because my little darling pee'd in there last time I took him!

They were very good about it but I was mortified.

In his defence he is only a pup and was probably a bit overwhelmed with all the lovely smells!

That's a tough application form and I have no idea what I'd put!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure