Lidl / Auriol weather station manual

Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I've just bought an Auriol radio-controlled weather station from Lidl in their Non Food Sale, but it hasnt got its user manual.

I'd prefer not to return it and I was wondering if anyone has this already and could email to me.

I've looked in google but cannot find it.

Thanks for reading.

TT
X

Comments

• Owain_Moneysaver
    Owain_Moneysaver Posts: 11,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It looks like a Ventus W155.

Manual here

FAQ here

Forum here
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • CFC
    CFC Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    Is it the one with an outdoor sensor and an indoor receiver, with a little frog decal on it for the forecast?
  • I discovered this morning that our remote sensor has disappeared. I can't imagine why anyone would take it, we live in the country. Nor is it the sort of thing a squirrel would take (is it?)

Anyway, the question is where to get a replacement. I've looked and not found one yet, only the complete ensemble.

Keith
  • Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I've just bought an Auriol radio-controlled weather station from Lidl in their Non Food Sale, but it hasnt got its user manual.

I'd prefer not to return it and I was wondering if anyone has this already and could email to me.

I've looked in google but cannot find it.

Thanks for reading.

TT
    X
    Hi
    I had one of these bought for me as a Christmas present lat year. It is excellent. I have the instruction book (in about 57 languages) so let me know in what language you require the instructions; I will then post them on the net or send them to you.

Regards

Austin
  • harley1
    harley1 Posts: 1,350 Forumite
    Hi. I bought this yesterday and am slightly confused by the instructions.

It states that the outside sensor is to be kept away from water. Now given the wonderful british climate how are the rest of you achieving this? At present i have slipped mine into a ziplock bag until I can figure out where to put it, but this will affect the humidity reading so I don't think that is much of a long term solution.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Harley x
    Cross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way

Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j

Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:
  • Distributor is inter-quartz.de.
    Simply go to their website. All manuals can be found there.
    Rob C
  • Hi Austin44- you said the one you were given "is excellent". I have just bought one (Model No. Z31130 - is that the same as yours?) and, having finally got it to recognise the sensor, it is not giving me any outdoor temp or humidity - PLUS it is forecasting rain when we are in the middle of 'clear skies and heatwave' type weather! In the instructions it says that if the weather station differs from local weather reports, you should go by the local reports......I am left wondering what is the point of having the weather station?! Can you help?
  • andyt8
    andyt8 Posts: 113 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Don't forget the weather forceast on ALL these types of weather stations works simply on the pressure trend over time and use it to predict the weather conditions - not now but arriving in the next few hours.

So your machine must be running and recording pressure for some while before the forecast has a chance of being correct.

Remember the old brass barometers with STORMY and FAIR on them for rising and falling pressure. Just an electronic version. ;)
  • Hi Austin44- you said the one you were given "is excellent". I have just bought one (Model No. Z31130 - is that the same as yours?) and, having finally got it to recognise the sensor, it is not giving me any outdoor temp or humidity - PLUS it is forecasting rain when we are in the middle of 'clear skies and heatwave' type weather! In the instructions it says that if the weather station differs from local weather reports, you should go by the local reports......I am left wondering what is the point of having the weather station?! Can you help?

How did you get it to recognise the outdoor sensor? Mine works - I get one flash when I put the battery in the sensor, but no reading - the reading for external just flashes - doesn't change.
    My model is Z29962
    Anyone got a link to customer support for this model?
    thanks
  • Jo_Russell wrote: »
    My model is Z29962
    Anyone got a link to customer support for this model?
    thanks

My model is Z29962 too - can't find a manual anywhere :(

PLEASE can someone help me?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills